Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter wonderland....or Hell froze over?




So i woke up this morning at 7 to get ready and head to my 7:45 archery class, now I love my archery class, it is probably my favorite. all i do for an hour is shoot arrows at a target while joking around with my friends. BUT! today was a terrible Nay Nay day, I go outside and start walking with my Zune playing my wonderful playlist of rock music and before I even cross the street I feel my nose hairs freeze! it is soooo cold! I barely make it to the Hart alive and enjoy my class. upon the treacherous journey back home I find out that it was -10 degrees this morning! I live in Hell and it has frozen over... lol I have dealt with cold before but not like this... it is terrible lol.
but enough of my complaining, on monday I went on a date with a beautiful girl named Meagan Adams, a whole big group of us friends went and saw the forgotten carols, it was so nice, I have seen the DVD before but it was so good seeing it in person. there are some awesome faith building songs. well here are some pictures of us!


Meagan and me


Jordan and Urkah

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was trippy when I read that you went on a date with a girl named Meagan Adams. At least she spells her name differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, gotta love the Rexburg, thats why I'm looking forward to spring semester. Archery is the best class Jonathan and mine stories are always from there. You made it a better class!! And the apple on my head still isnt going to work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean your blog is awesome. I'm so glad you started one. Now I will be able to know what you are up to in Idaho. Hope you things are going well.

    wendi

    ReplyDelete