Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh to be a sloth, what a life that would be!


Well, today's post comes from the couch in my living room, where I have set up my base camp, since I live on the second story and have to climb up to my room to get everything or down to get what I need, I have collected the necessary elements to survive, My Laptop, Zune, Book, Camera, and my large cup to hold water in.... with these tools I can survive for a extended amount of time without needing to resupply. as of 7:15 tonight when my mom got home, I got off the couch a couple minutes later to use the restroom, as I was conversing with my mom, i realized that the last time I got off the couch was around 3, yes i know! I am being a sloth, but it has been a really nice day! lol.
My hopes are in the next week i will be able to start working so i can be a productive member of society again. lol anyway I just wanted to let you all know...


Sean out,

No comments:

Post a Comment