Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stunnin' Like My Daddy


As you can see I am growing a beard, it is kind of a thing we do in the Rood Family, My uncle Kyle and My dad have goatee's and my dad sports a beard often. In my whole life my dad has been clean shaved like twice... if that many times... so in honor of being a Rood, and to get back at BYU Idaho for all the time I had to shave every day i am sporting the beard and like the song by Lil' Wayne, Im stunnin' like my daddy




Here are the pictures i promised! so today I finally got my rear in gear and I finished putting all my clothes away. I think the room looks really good if I do say so myself, I am starting to develop a little cabin fever now, the time spent watching t.v. and playing video games is starting to rot my brain....I can feel it.... lol
Good news everyone! I spoke to Convergys today and they are going to phone interview me tommorow so hopefully this next week I will start working! I am excited to be a contributing member of society again.
well until something interesting happens again, may the force be with you...

Sean out,

No comments:

Post a Comment