Thursday, December 24, 2009

7 days of solitude....

Well it has been a week officially since I came home, and my cell phone still doesn't work... I have had no contact with the outside world. lol it has been interesting just living within my house, driving my mom and brother to work, and taking care of my dad. But the cabin fever is starting to set in, I make gun shapes with my hands and shoot my brother and mom while making gun noises several times a day. I also reverted to a game I haven't played in years, you see my mom loves nativity's. we have a lot, she has them all sitting in the same spot above the entertainment system. So the game goes like this, you move all the baby Jesus' around and put them with different nativity's and you wait to see how long it will take mom to notice! then she usually says "hey stop messing with the nativity's" and she puts them back, then when she isn't looking you do it again! lol, a new version of this game includes putting one of the baby Jesus in the Christmas tree... lol it is funny watching her trying to find it!

Like I said we have a lot of Nativity's....


So I have been listening to a lot of my old music that I haven't heard in a long time, that has been a fun journey, traveling back to my old rock days with ACDC, Gun and Roses, and the Eagles. we will have to see where my travels take me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment