Monday, December 21, 2009

Tanith first and only....


Well today was an interesting day, I had to take my dad Kevin to the Hospital and sit around while he was going to his different doctors appointments. I have never mentioned how I hate Hospitals, I think my dislike came from when I was a Freshman in High school and my dad almost died and spent a month in the ICU. bad memories are probably the basis of that, anyway, now a days after about half an hour in any hospital I get the desire to leave, and would basically do anything to get out. but that is not the only reason why, hospitals just feel like death to me, all the old people who can barely get to the doctors office that need a new hip replacement, you know all that weird stuff. well today I spent several hours in the hospital and finished a book that I have been waiting to come out, it was really good, so that was basically the highlight of my day, right now I am trying to finally get the mess that is my room put together, I will take pictures and post them whenever I can, until then you stay classy san diego.

Sean out,

No comments:

Post a Comment