Saturday, December 19, 2009

Haters Back Down!



The title for this post comes from a good friend of mine, her name is Danielle, if she could have a mantra for her life, this would probably be it. My only warning will be, don't cross her! lol
So I am finally starting to get situated her at home, I was really depressed at the beginning because I was leaving all my friends, to go to a place where i know no one. But enough about that, I just saw one of the most amazing movies of this year, and probably one of my all time favorites! Avatar! no not Avatar: the last air bender, But Avatar! by James Cameron,


I have heard lot's of mixed stories and reports about how "good" or how well the "plot" is in this movie, so I want to set the record straight.this is what I have to say....
Haters Back Down!
you see, I am a sort of a movie lover, I cannot count how many movies I've seen. but I can count how many people I take there movie advice seriously, and I can count that on one hand.... and this is why, Avatar was not just visually appealing, but it has a cool story about a native people who are being forced off their land, and the battle to save their homes. there is also a love story thrown in but who doesn't like that? I reccomend that everyone goes and sees this movie!

So I stand here at a crossroad, part of my life has ended and now a new story is being written. I am excited and nervous for where this can go, but with you following along it won't be to hard. :)

Sean out,

No comments:

Post a Comment