Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rock music saved my life.....

I have been listening to rock music a lot the past couple of day, back in high school when I got off my kick of rap music I found ACDC's back in black cd, that was the beginning of a wonderful journey through rock music. My dad would always laugh and shake his head when he would hear me listening to the music that came out when he was in high school. since being back from my mission I trended to listen to some rock less and stick more towards country music. A year ago while living with my roommate Jason Cutler, I was reintroduced to the Hip Hop music I loved, since then I have primarily listened to hip hop music and just dabbled back into the rock. anyway I have listened to some classic songs and love what I've been hearing. I just wanted to share that with you guys, hope all is going well, only two more weeks till thanksgiving break!

Sean out,

No comments:

Post a Comment