Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk r treat and straw mazes

This week was a really stressful one for me, I was planning the activity and trying to get everything in order, I took too much of the responsibility for myself and should have delegated a little more. good news is, the party was a hit! we had a great time, and after wards Aaron Mcgregor, Sam Ure, Laura kidd, Jessica Voss, and I went to the straw maze! I was so excited because I went last year and loved it, I was looking forward to go again but hadn't had the opportunity, then on the last night I got to go! awesome. here are some pictures of our different shenanigans and activities,

Sam as the renaissance princess

Laura as Charlie Chaplin

Ashlee our Newsie

Jessica as our neighborhood homeless person!

Here is the crew outside during our trunk r treat. with weapons

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. When I see Charlie Chaplin, I'm reminded of Pam Beasley's costume and how she couldn't take her hat off because then she was Hitler.

    ReplyDelete