Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Glee...


I have always been a big fan of Glee, I have watched it since it started and have really enjoyed the program. all the idiosyncrasies, of the different characters and the absurdness of the episodes. not to mention the first seasons songs were really good. I wasn't tricked at all to think that they were actually singing those songs live, but I overall enjoyed it. some of their best episodes in my opinion were hairography and the Madonna episode.
This latest season though has been a real disappointment, they keep playing on the same two gags, and will wait two weeks for a new episode that is lackluster. I feel that they are getting more inappropriate for no real reason, before they had risque episodes but for a reason, Madonna is a controversial person so that episode had to ruffle some feathers, yet now they just do stupid stuff, and I find myself not laughing.... you are breaking my heart Glee. I don't know if I can continue watching you.

Sean out,

No comments:

Post a Comment