Monday, December 20, 2010

Dust in the wind...

I have successfully moved back to Logan and am now beginning my second winter semester home. I am not that excited about this, I was hoping to stay in Rexburg with my friends and work. But things always change and it was time for me to come home again. It's interesting to be able to look back at my first year and now second year at BYU-Idaho, and compare the differences. It is good being home though, I get to sleep in my queen sized bed, my mommy makes dinner! and I can sleep in as much as I want. So now it's time to find a job and get to work. I plan on doing some adventuring this semester and hope that I can make some lasting friends. Oh on another note I'm fairly sure I won't be living at Centennial again, so I am going to nomad around for a while until I find another home.

No comments:

Post a Comment