Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love.

I have been thinking a lot lately and have been pondering my place in this wide world of ours, I think I am learning some new things about myself, and it's an interesting thing. I don't know what to do anymore, I am still luckless with dating, doing poor in school, am not making much money, and I can't keep in contact with old friends even though I want too. I have been wanting a relationship or someone to share with for the longest time, and after a year of dating and taking girls out I feel much like christian in Moulin Rouge. like I have finally broken my obsession with love. I don't know where this will lead me, I doubt I can give up dating but I feel like I've lost some of my nerve as of late. before to long the semester will end and all memories of me will fade, and I will be able to start anew. besides that work is going well, I hate it, but it pays the bills. until next time take care,

Sean out,

2 comments:

  1. Love stinks! Yeah, yeah! (That was a Wedding Singer reference if you missed it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, maybe you're having to wait because your sexy lady isn't old enough yet (you're not a pedophile yet, just hear me out...). My husband and I met and were married three months later. However, I was 20 and he was 25, so maybe you just have to wait to meet her is all! Keep your chin up, dawg.

    ReplyDelete