Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gaga about Gaga


This whole post is dedicated to my latest obsession, yes I am obsessed with Lady Gaga... judge me if you want but I won't take it back! lol So I have been listening to her a ton lately, and I am going to list off my favorite songs,
1. Paparazzi
2. Telephone
3. Bad Romance
4. Poker Face
5. Starstruck
6. Love game
7. Just Dance

So at the end of everyday I will have at least listened to those songs once, but most likely 3 or 4 times... but I will not apologize for that.

School started again this last week and it has been fun, I am making new friends and meeting new people which is really nice, this has been a new experience for me moving into a new ward in an area I have never lived in before but I am learning and feeling better about being here. My roommates are awesome! they are as follows Ben from South Dakota, he is my room roommate, David from Seattle/Chicago, we were mission companions so its fun being roommates, Pierre my black roommate from Boston, he is crazy and is always keepin it real, Seth from Utah, he is fun and has a girlfriend she is really pretty, don't tell him I said that! lol, and last but not least is Louis from Tanzania, he is my other black roommate, he is a crazy kid. All my roommates are nice and we get along really well. I will post pictures of the apartment and roommates when I get the opportunity to take them, Rexburg has been a playa hater and is showing us some bad weather, anyway I leave you with this photo to cement in your minds my true love right now...

Sean out,

2 comments:

  1. I too am obsessed with gaga. and i want to meet your black roommates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like, hey! Sean has a blog! And the first post I see is dedicated to Lady Gaga.

    I am not disappointed.

    ReplyDelete