Monday, April 12, 2010

It's been a while...

I was listening to one of my favorite songs today, if you can't guess it is "it's been a while" by Staind. I'm starting to think a lot about the coming semester, all the different classes, my new apartment and new roommates I will have. You see at the end of last semester I felt it was time to move on and meet new people, so I migrated away from The Pines and the 14th ward. It's funny to think the first time I was there it was 2005, and now it's 2010... time is flying by. I am excited for the new experiences I will have, hopefully I will be able to get a job to!
well there have been some changes in the Rood Household since the last time I wrote, My brother Cody went on his mission to the Canada Toronto East mission spanish speaking, he leaves the MTC on the 20th of this month

Cody and I before he went to the MTC

Also we got a dog! her name is Stella and she is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, she is a lot of fun. She always seems to be watching and learning.

Stella asleep in the tub hanging out of her bed! lol

I threw Stella into the snow!

Also my cousin Chris and his wife Robin had their baby! His name is Tyson and he is so cute, usually I'm not that big a fan of babies, until they reach about 3 months and get out of the "Blob" stage I'm just like "It's a baby..." we went down this last saturday and I got to hold him, he is so precious! there is something so special about babies, they are a definate miracle.

With school starting I will do a better job of keeping my blog up, since stuff will actually be happening in my life now! lol.

Till then you stay classy San Diego,

Sean out,

No comments:

Post a Comment