Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New semester,

Well a brand new semester has been thrust upon us who dwell in the wilderness of Rexburg, and I am so excited for this semester! Rexburg has just filled up to the gills with new people, there are lines everywhere and the the campus is once again filled with beautiful women, Sean is pleased.The ward looks to be a lot of fun this semester, we have some good people and I am excited for the activities and things we can do this semester.I started today listening to Motley Crues song Girls girls girls, I am excited to start taking girls out and get to know them better, but till then I will be working on homework... lol I am pleased to announce that I will be recording my adventures and life lessons on this blog once again, fear not, I have returned....

No comments:

Post a Comment