Monday, November 23, 2009

The day Ibram died
















So this is the first time I have ever blogged, i'm not to sure what I am doing or why i am doing this. but I think there are people out there who would like to follow my life and it's many wacky adventures. :) but to start this out I would like to announce that my Beta Fish Ibram passed away today. but before you start judging me, Ibram was quite the fish, he had an amazing personality, he was quite the fiesty fish.
I am extremely excited for this coming thanksgiving! a whole bunch of my family is getting together which hasn't happened for me in a while, my grandparents are going to be there which will be really funny, you can say that my family put the fun in dysfunctional.... lol no we are good we just are a bunch of loud people. but who doesn't love that?
thanks for supporting my blog by reading this short little bit, I promise that as I have funny, awkward things happen in my life I will post it here, :)

Sean,

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about Ibram. That is sad. I love the blog though. I am excited to read your future posts Sean.

    ReplyDelete